The Met Club isn’t your traditional membership organisation.
Our focus is on producing high quality and varied events for businesses across Yorkshire. We don’t force membership on attendees; there’s no expectation that you will push other people to join us, and none of our events are members only.
So why bother joining the Met Club?
Right now, we are offering new members the opportunity to attend an event for free when they join – scroll to the bottom for more details. In the meantime, here are our other benefits.
Our membership was actually designed with Regular Attendees in mind. If you come along to Met Club events, particularly our lunches, then the discounts on events you can get by being a member are pretty impressive.
- If you’re coming to our Transport for The North lunch, you’ll get £18 off your ticket (incl VAT)
- For our Women in Business lunch, you’ll receive £10 off your ticket
- Attendees at our Property & Construction lunches get £15.60 off
And best off all, our Meet and Mingle events are absolutely free to members.
We occasionally add a surcharge to events when they get close, but Met Club members can book on any time, even the day before, without paying any extra fees.
If you come to multiple Met Club events a month, you’ll be earning back your money in no time!
When you join the Met Club, you will also receive free membership of the Trinity Club in Leeds.
This business community provides a great city centre place to work, network or meet. It has also partnered with lots of central Leeds restaurants such as Restaurant Bar + Grill, Crafthouse, Gusto, and Bibis, to give its members fantastic discounts on food – perfect for entertaining your clients.
This membership is worth £15-25 per month, but as a member of the Met Club it is part of the package.
As a member, you will receive Priority Sponsorship for events. You will be the first to hear about new events, and can select any events you want to sponsor before the wider world has a chance.
What if we don’t have an event you want to sponsor? We will also offer you priority when we put together our events calendar. If your business industry is not represented at an existing Met Club event, we can build a lunch around your niche.
For any events you book onto, you can request to see the guest list of any events that you attend, and request priority seating to ensure you’re sat near the people you really want to meet.
Members receive a profile on the website, and are also promoted through our bustling social media profiles.
We also frequently recommend our members, and can act as a connection service, pointing you in the right event when you are looking for a supplier, or introducing you to a valuable contact at one of our events.
People join the Met Club individually, but if multiple people join from your company then the cost decreases per person.
Find out full details about membership and sign up right here: The Met Club Membership.
September Joining Offer
If you join the Met Club on an annual subscription before Friday 9th September, you can pick any of our September events to come along to, completely free.
Would you like to hear more about Transport in the North? Or to join in with the Huddersfield Council on their local plan update? Perhaps you want to find out about the upcoming developments in York, or to hear from the fantastic Margaret Wood MBE at our Women in Business lunch?
Whichever event you’d like to attend, sign up as a member of the Met Club today and come join us at the event of your choice.
Tip – don’t pick the Meet & Mingle events, they’re already free for members!
Terms and Conditions:
- The September Joining Offer expires on Friday 9th September.
- The promotion applies to single, small business or corporate membership packages when the subscriber chooses the annual payment plan.
- To join the Met Club, you must fill out the required information on the website and make full payment by the end of Friday 9th September, and receive confirmation from The Met Club.
- Members of the Met Club must adhere to the Rules of the Met Club.
- The free event must be either (i) Transport for the North lunch on Fri 9th September, (ii) York Property & Construction lunch on Thu 22nd September, (iii) Huddersfield Council steering group Local Plan update lunch on Thu 29th September, or (iv) Women in Business lunch on Fri 30th.
- The free event is non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- The Met Club reserves the right to refuse membership or event admittance to any company or individual.
- This offer is run by The Met Club, 2 Cheltenham Mount, Harrogate North, Yorkshire, HG1 1DL.